LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Friday, May 31, 2013

Help Me Replace Free Association and Win a Writer's Guide of Your Choice!

I've been doing the free association chain for about 2 years. (Well, I didn't do the exact math, but 161 posts, only on Fridays...it might even be longer.)

The intention behind the free association chain was to have blog readers feel free to comment on something fairly non-intimidating. I realize a lot of my posts don't lend themselves to reader interaction, and this was my attempt to change that.

But now I need your help.

I'm committed to posting Mondays and Wednesdays, but would really love to have an interactive Friday post. I'm hoping that my readership has some great ideas!

Leave your idea in the comment section below, and regardless of whether I pick yours or not, you'll still be entered to win any one of my Writer's Guides, covering subjects like Personality Disorders, Personality Types, Grief, Creating Rich Backstory, and my newest Guide to Breaking Character Stereotypes.

So get creative, think about what you'd personally be interested in commenting on, and remember, the sky's the limit. I'm looking forward to your suggestions.